Anna Sui Nail Color in #802 (Sheer Gold)

Anna Sui Nail Color in #802

Recently, I bought a bottle of Anna Sui Nail Color in #802; a clear transparent base with gold glitter bits.

Anna Sui Nail Color has been updated with new ranges of Nail Color N and Nailart Color N beginning this fall. The old and new versions differ in packaging and color. The packaging of Nail Color features a heart-like shaped bottle, while the new version, Nail Color N, comes in a rose-shaped bottle. The Nairart Color N, however, remains the heart-shaped packaging design.

Anna Sui Nail Color in #802

The gold glitter particles are quite gritty or grainy. With a thin coat, the finish is very sheer with hints of gold. I prefer to apply at least three coats to achieve a more shimmering and glittery effect. It is also a great layering color over other nail polish. I like to use this sheer gold shade on top of other nail color to add a wash of color.

Anna Sui Nail Color in #802

As you know Anna Sui's cosmetic products are scented with its signature tea rose fragrance, and its nail polishes are no exception.

The lasting power is fine, not the best I have tried. Also, I found it a little more effort to remove the gold glitter particles on my nails. Other than that, this is a vibrant festive nail color for my pre-holiday season!


Related post:
My Thoughts on OPI Fall /Winter 2008 France Collection

"Peach-a-Boo!" from OPI Summer 2008 Retro Fun in the Sun Collection


Nars Orgasm Nail Polish

2 comments:

BeautyTalk said...

the bottle is super cute.

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello Beautytalk,

I like the bottle design as well. It is really adorable!

Thank you very much for visiting!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Cheers,

BA