Swatch of Nars Orgasm Nail Polish


Nars Nail Polish in Orgasm has been out in the US since mid April, 2008. The nail polish is available along with the lip gloss in Orgasm in a gift set exclusively at Sephora.
Swatch of Nars Orgasm Nail Polish

Here is a swatch of the Nail Polish in Orgasm. The nail polish is kept the famous classic shade of Nars Orgasm, a shimmering peachy-pink with gold flecks. It has a rich and pigmented formula. The finish is warm, opaque, and more to the golden peach side.


The color looked appealing on my nails, but I passed it this time. As much as I like this pink-based nail color, it doesn't justify for me to buy it with the lip gloss as a set for $30. I wish it were marketed separately.


Related posts:
Nars Orgasm Nail Polish in Orgasm

Chanel Nail Color in Magnolia Rose


2 comments:

Girl-Woman said...

The nail color looks lovely. I might be tempted. Thanks.

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello Girl-woman,

Thank you for leaving the message!

Orgasm nail polish is a pretty shade! If you like sunny, shimmery peachy color for nail, it is the one!

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Sincerely,

BA