Will MAC Launch a Collaboration with Hello Kitty?

Here is the exciting news for Hello Kitty and MAC Cosmetics fans; according to The Cut @ New York Magazine, it is likely that MAC will release a limited-edition collaboration with Hello Kitty next year. MAC has yet to confirm the collaboration.

I remember when I was a kid, Hello Kitty and Little Twin Stars (Kiki & Lala) were my true friends. I have a collection of their pencil boxes and died hard to buy their new stationery when the new semester was about to start. Although, I am no longer a big fan, it is still very exciting if I could collect a couple items of Hello Kitty makeup.

I can imagine the Hello Kitty Collection will be themed with pinks. The collection will definitely lure young girls and adult fans of the adorable feline character, if this rumor ever comes true. I am looking forward to seeing
what the products look like and what will have in the collection.

Related posts:
MAC Heatherette Collection

MAC Heatherette Lipstick in Lollipop Loving

2 comments:

Cremitas Perfumadas said...

I want it!!! I love your blog

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello Cremitas Perfumadas,

Thank you so much for liking my blog!

I am also looking forward to the collaboration between MAC and Hello Kitty! I love pink shades. As for Hello Kitty, it reminds me a lot of my childhood. :)

Do keep me posted if you have any information on the collection. :)

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

Cheers,

BA