Nars Nail Polish in Orgasm



Nars Blush Orgasm is
one of the best sellers at Nars cosmetics. It is a beloved hot item for many makeup addicts. The cult blush is highly recommended by professional makeup artists or magazines as one of the must-have blushes. It has become so popular that Nars has the Orgasm cult, shade of peachy-pink with slightly gold shimmer, in the making from Blush, Lip Gloss to The Multiple (a multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips, and body). Even if you don't own a thing or two from the series of Nars Orgasm, you probably have heard about all the hype.

I recently bought the Orgasm blush from Sephora. I love how the peachy-pink cheek color can impart a healthy flush and soft-bronzed glow. It definitely looks very natural on my complexion. Though the Orgasm blush belongs to the warm tone, it is so subtle and natural that suits well with cool or warm makeup on my face.

Fans of "Nars Orgasm" should pay extra attention to this news. I read on Makeup Bag that in July, Nars will launch a limited-edition Orgasm nail polish as part of its Fall 2008 collection. Sephora will release a set of Orgasm nail polish and the Orgasm Multiple exclusively in April, 2008. I am fond of warm peachy-pink shade with shimmer for nails. I think I will consider getting one!

Check
Makeup Bag for the beautiful image of Nars Orgasm Nail Polish!


Updated on April 20, 2008:

The Limited-edition Duo of Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss & Nail Polish has been available online at Sephora for a limited time only!

6 comments:

nilla cookie said...

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing NARS Orgasm nail color when it comes out :)

Beauty Anonymous said...

Dear Lilan,

Me too. I like the idea of putting the Orgasm shade in the making of Nail Polish. If the shimmery peachy-pink nail polish is so flattering on all skin types and likable, Nars should make it as a permanent item just like what they do with the lip gloss and the Multiple. Just my opinion!

Thanks a lot for your comment!

Best,

BA

nilla cookie said...

It would be wonderful if they made it a part of their permanent collection - but there's always such a frenzy around LE, that I'm sure they'll release a limited number to see how it goes.

I can't wait to see what it looks like - and hopefully be able to justify $16 for a bottle :)

Beauty Anonymous said...

Dear Lilan,

I agree with you that there is always a frenzy about limited edition. For some reason, I am really looking forward to seeing shimmery peachy-pink turn into nail color. If anything doesn't go wrong, it should be a beautiful one for all skin tones! We'll see how it goes!

Best,

BA

true blue said...

I actually just got a tube of the Orgasm lip color- and let me just say Revlon had a nail polish a while ago that was also limited edition, called Peach Radiance- and I just gave myself a mani and I tell you the resemblance is uncanny.

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi True blue,

I actually thought if there were any similar nail color from other brands.

I didn't know about Revlon's limited-edition Peach Radiance.I googled it and found the bottle photo on ebay. It does look similar to the shade of Nars Orgasm. I like the shade! How do you like it?

Thank you so much for sharing the information, and helping us justify $16 a bottle.

Best,

BA