Weekend Beauty Read

  1. Makeup Moxie picks her Top 10 Beauty Products of 2007.
  2. Girl Gloss looks at Aveeno's Lip Conditioning Balm with SPF 15.
  3. Bionic Beauty's new guest blogger for 2008 holds her own Battle of the Cuticle Creams. Read the results!
  4. A Touch of Blusher brings you Spring 2008 Makeup Trend Report.
  5. Beauty and Personality grooming - Best of the year 2007
  6. The Beauty of Life stops and smells the camellias with her favorite product from Chanel's new Aurora Blues makeup line, the 4 Fleurs de Chanel Eyeshadow Quad.
  7. Temptalia falls in love with Lancome's L.U.C.I. collection for Spring 2008.
  8. What did Spoiled Pretty do to her nails?!?! See what happens when you Obey Your Body.
  9. Beauty Anonymous shares her all time favorite illuminator: Terracotta Shine Shine Touche D'or from Guerlain.
  10. makeup loves me helps you renew your skin for the new year.
  11. 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic dishes on her Favorite Beauty Items of 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My e-mail is nan65@verizon.net and I would like to become a member of Beauty Anonymous but I am not sure where to do this? I like your site very much and I am very interested in the new Calvin Klein Beauty Beauty that is coming out. I have actually called Macy's department store to find out if they have gotten it yet and they have said no, so back to the phone calls. Let me know where to join in at and thank you.

Nancy

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your support and passion. Currently, Beauty Anonymous doesn't require any kind of membership nor accepting membership to be part of its community. I am so sorry about it. You are welcome to bookmark or subscribe to its RSS feed

http://www.addthis.com/feed.php?pub=beautyanonymous&h1=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautyanonymous.blogspot.com%2F&t1=

Please feel free to add comments or write to me at any time if you have suggestions or discovery of good beauty products.

I am glad you love ck Calvin Klein cosmetics too. I am really excited about it as you are. I am looking for its launch at Sephora. Related news report that it is going to be available in Sephora in Jan, 2008. I will keep an eye on it and keep you posted.

--
Sincerely,

BA