Chanel Nail Color in Magnolia Rose

I have finally bought the Chanel Nail Color in Magnolia Rose today. The limited-edition shade belongs to Chanel's fall colors this season, and the rest of the collection are Tulipe Noir (deep plum ), Lotus Rough ( pink plum ), and Lily Beige (soft beige). Among them, Tulip Noir stirred a frenzy and has been sold out everywhere since it was released in July. However, I am surprised to know that Magnolia Rose (soft rose) and Lotus Rough are still available online at Neiman Marcus website. You might want to hurry if you are interested!

Recently, I have been checking Chanel counters for Chanel Nail Color in Magnolia Rose. I was always told it is no longer available in stores. The reason I got lucky today at Bloomingdale was because that very last bottle I bought was from a late shipment. Otherwise, I'd have missed it. I will put up some photos later and let you know why I like this color so much! Please check back !

No comments: