Product Review: Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto and Mint & Oil-free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint


Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto and Mint
[Photo credit: www.origins.com]

This summer was insanely hot and humid. Weather like this usually drenches my skin in oil and causes breakouts. For the longest time, I could not find a good solution for my combination skin, oily on the T-zone and dry on the cheeks. My normal routine is to clean with Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser and then apply Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, followed by Clean & Clear Soft Oil-free Moisturizer series. This combination has inconsistent results depending on the weather, and it definitely was not working for me in this summer.


Origins Zero Oil Oil-free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint
[Photo credit: www.origins.com]

Luckily, I was given the opportunity to try Origins "Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto and Mint" and "Oil-free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint." I absolutely enjoy using them and they are the saviors for me to fight off this blazing hot summer.

Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser is lightly scented with mint and lathers easily. It is a little too liquidy than what I am used to, but it's not a big deal.

I have never heard of Saw Palmetto prior to this, but apparently, its extracts have been widely used by native Americans as medicine. It is part of the
"skin-clearing" formula in this cleanser.

The cleanser gives an pleasant refreshing and cooling effect. Most importantly, I don't feel the dryness or tightness on my skin afterward. Pairing with the Zero Oil-free Lotion with Saw Palmetto and Mint, it gives shine free and breakout free skin.

If the weather gets too dry, a sheer layer of this lotion may not provide sufficient
moisturization. However, Origins "Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser with Saw Palmetto and Mint" and "Oil-free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint" are by far the best solution for me in hot and humid weather.

Guest post by CJ


*The samples are provided by Origins. However, this review is solely based on my personal opinions after using this product.*

Related posts:
La Mer The Cleansing Foam

Elizabeth Arden Intervene Timefighting Radiance Serum and Stress Recovery Night Cream


No comments: