Smudge-proof Makeup for My Summer Trip 2010

I just came back from a desert vacation in the dead heat of summer. Before this, I have never been to a desert, nor have any experience suffering the immensely dry and hot desert weather all day long. Needless to say, the only nice chilled areas were indoor places with powerful AC on.

All I needed in my vanity bag were something that could resist water, sweat and sebum well to keep a fresh look from day and night. Some of the stuff I brought failed to beat the heat, but I am proud that some items did hold up well in the desert weather. I thought I could share with you.


Clockwise from top:
  • Bobbi Brown Lip Tint SPF15 in Lily: sheer pigment, excellent moisturizing ability & fresh mint scent
  • Kate Glam Trick Eyes in BR-1: nice color gradation, beautiful color pay-off for daytime and nighttime makeup & good sweat-proof and crease-proof formula

1 comment:

winnie said...

Did you wear a base during your trip? I'm interested to hear how that (if any) held up...