Peview: Lunasol Fall 2009 Eyeshadow Palettes

Remember Lunasol's fall 2009 collection I mentioned in my previous post a little while ago? It actually links to Chinese blogger Himiko's post, featuring swatches and close-ups of two of the upcoming eyeshadow palettes, 02 green and 05 brown variations.

If you are eager to see the images of all the five eyeshadow palettes (from Lunasol fall '09 collection) like me, please head over to this post updated by Himiko. The range of eyeshadows is available in red, green, blue, purple and brown variations.

Again, the palettes look lovely! Based on the pictures in Himiko's post,
I am confused how the items are related to the starry sky, which is the theme of Lunasol's fall '09 collection. I look forward to seeing more updated information and promo images about this collection.

Related posts:
Preview: Lunasol Fall 2009 Makeup Collection


No comments: