Update: Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up

Ad Campaign of Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up

Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up is now available at www.dolcegabbanamakeup.com. You can view the entire lineup for face, eyes, lips and nails on its official website.

The website is thoughtfully designed and user-friendly. It offers concise product information (including description, formula and application), 3D product view images, and swatches for individual products. I enjoyed browsing through the website very much.

I will have a short trip to New York City next week. I am not sure if Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up is available at Saks Fifth Avenue on Fifth Avenue though. I am looking forward to seeing the line in person.

[Photo credit: www.dolcegabbanamakeup.com]

Related posts:
Dolce & Gabbana Launch Cosmetics Line

4 comments:

Galina said...

Ads with Scarlett are so glam! The site is high-tech! I'm really curious about the collection... Want to see, touch, test and buy!!

Kathie said...

I like the ad. Please come back with a review if you get to try it.

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello BeautyTalk,

Same here. The images Scarlett Johansson portrays are beautiful and sexy.

Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up is now available at Saks on Fifth Avenue, New York. I missed my chance to visit the counter when I was in NYC last week. It is such a pity.
:(

Do let me know what you think of this line if you get to try their makeup!

All the best,

BA

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello Kathie,

I have been meaning to try Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up.

Unfortunately, I missed my chance to stop by its counter at Saks on Fifth Avenue when I was in New York City last week. I hope that I can get to see the new makeup line in person when I visit NYC next time.

Cheers,

BA