Givenchy Summer 2009 Makeup Collection

Givenchy Summer 2009 Makeup Collection

Here are the images of Givenchy's summer 2009 makeup collection. I am particularly interested in trying Prismissime Mat & Glow nine color powder (shown in the picture below) for eyes, face, decollete or shoulders.

Prismissime Mat & Glow: 1 variation (limited edition)

Glow to Wear Satiny Body Enhancer (limited edition)

Mister Bright Touch of Light Pen: 1 shade

Prisme Again! Eyes: 1 variation

Prisme Again! Blush Glow: 1 variation

Prisme Again! Visage: 2 variations

Pop Gloss Crystal: 2 shades

Vernis Please!: 2 shades

Most of the items in this collection are already available at Sephora online.

[Photo credit: www.iswii.net]

Related posts:
Nars Summer 2009 Makeup Collection

YSL Summer 2009 Makeup Collection

8 comments:

Eka said...

The packaging really looks elegant. Some of the items interest me but I have yet to read their reviews. :)

Anonymous said...

i had been scared by givenchy's products and so i have not been trying it for years. i only tested them a couple of times at the counter but nothing special as far as i could tell.

again, it has to do a lot more efforts to get my $$$ as my nightmaires from the past still haunt me till this day. i just can't bring myself going there to buy something.

pursuade me!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me if the products are as highly fragranced as they used to be? The powders used to reek, no matter how pretty.

Teri said...

glad to see the Pop Gloss in a few new shades. I love that gloss!

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi Eka,

I am still considering buying the limited-edition Prismissime Mat & Glow. I will put up a review if I buy it.

I came across a post at http://www.iswii.net/post/show/13139, which features swatches and close-ups of Givenchy summer 2009 collection. The colors look gorgeous!

Cheers,

BA

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi Jojoba,

Same here. I have not been trying Givenchy's products for a long while. But for this season, the limited-edition Prismissime Mat & Glow has caught my attention for its array of wearable, sun-kissed shades.

I am going to give it a try at the Givenchy counter in a couple of days. I am looking forward to trying it...

Cheers,

BA

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I just bought the limited-edition Prismissime Mat & Glow a couple of days ago.( I will post my review on this powder later). It does come with a hint of floral scent. I find the scent not overpowering. The overall scent is gentle and light.

I haven't been trying Givenchy's products for a long while. I am very sorry that I couldn't provide you with more useful information.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Sincerely,

BA

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi Teri,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad that you love the new lip gloss colors!

Cheers,

BA