Enjoy the weekend beauty reads from the Beauty Blog Network!
- Ready for Spring? Lilan from The Daily Cookie will have you falling in love with Clinique's new First Blush collection.
- Beauty Anonymous brings you Givenchy Spring 2009 Limited-edition Collection.
- Beauty411 checks out the new Fekkai Salon Color. Will this new at-home haircolor make the cut?
- A Touch of Blusher loves plum.
- Beauty Banter recruits Lindsay Lohan's hair stylist to reveal the top Spring hair cuts to suit YOUR face!
- Beauty Junkie in SF proclaims the T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer to be worth every penny, as long as you buy it at the right place!
- Beautiful Makeup Search asks if Coralista is the new Orgasm?
- The Fragrance Fanatic explains why Philosophy's latest Amazing Grace Gift Set is called The Big Stink.
- The Makeup Divas tells you about three high performing hair products that will keep your color/highlighted hair looking it's best.
- The girls over at Beauty in Real Life are having another giveaway. Click here for your chance to win an Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit!
- Partied too hard? Drank too much wine? Got puffy eyes? ThisThatBeauty says TRY THIS!!!
Elke shows how to save and budget, with your blush.