September Issue of the Beauty Ideal: Fall 2008 Makeup


Beauty Ideal is a monthly online magazine by the Beauty Blog Network. This month, I was invited to contribute an article for the Beauty Ideal. This September issue is all about the fall 2008 makeup!

I am reporting a fall 2008 makeup trend combining the looks from ready-to-wear runway shows and cosmetic brands. I was trying to present the fall makeup looks, balanced between the runway looks and cosmetic brands' seasonal trends, that you can pull off easily in real life.

This issue also introduces the highlights of latest fall collections, thoughts on favorite fall makeup and fall makeup video tutorial edited by other of my fellow beauty bloggers. I invite you to the site of Beauty Ideal for the complete beauty reads of fall. :)


No comments: