Kesho Wakusei Fall 2008 Collection

Promo Image of Kesho Wakusei Fall 2008 Collection

Kesho Wakusei released its fall 2008 collection on Sep 1st, 2008 in Japan. Kesho Wakusei is a drugstore brand convenience store brand under Shiseido Company. The brand targets at young people between the ages of 15 and 25. The price range is about the same with its sister brand Majolica Majorca, and Kanebo's Kate cosmetics. It is certainly one of the Japanese inexpensive beauty destinations where you can find reasonably-priced products. Unfortunately, it is only available in Japan at this point.

I have not been particularly attracted to Kesho Wakusei's makeup items. Much of the reason is because of its packaging style, which lacks character in my opinion. Compared to other drugstore brands like Majolica Majorca and Lavshuca, they have created competitive advantages in shaping their brand images and packaging styles.

Eyeshadow Palette from Kesho Wakusei fall 2008 makeup collection

However, Kesho Wakusei's fall 2008 makeup collection has caught my attention. The eyeshadow palettes, available in golden brown, taupe brown, violet, and green variations, look subtly elegant. The sleek black eyeshadow palette has a modern, grown-up feel!
Here are the product images of Kesho Wakusei fall 2008 makeup collection:

Eyeshadow Palette: in 4 variations Mascara: for length effect Mascara: for volume effect

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Great blog! Kesho Wakusei is not exactly a drugstore brand, the line is made for and sold in convenience stores like 7 Eleven. I think it's why the packaging was until now less than glamourous and color options somewhat restricted. They make good products though, I own a compact powder foundation that does a great job.

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello Cedriceccentic,

Thank you so much for alerting me to the mistake. I really appreciate it.I will put up a post for the correction.

Thanks a lot for the recommendation. I haven't had a chance to try this brand. Their fall 2008 eye shadow palettes look really appealing. I definitely would like to try their products, and provide the reviews on my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Cheers,

BA

Christie said...

Hi,

I bought a little Kesho-Wakusei skincare kit (in the pink plastic box) from a convenience store at the Hotel Nikko Narita. I really love the day time moisturiser that comes in this little kit - I think it's called Super Morning Milk UV. I would love to buy some more of this, however I'm not having much luck finding it online!

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi Christie,

Thank you very much for sharing!

I am very sorry for my belated reply. I found Super Morning Milk UV at JpMon, which is a Taiwan-based online retailer that ships worldwide. (www.jpmon.com)

You may view this item from here: http://www.jpmon.com/jp5/prod_detail.asp?pid=WLM01-332885&src=,M01_02

Is it the item you are looking for?

I apologize again for my belated reply. Please do let me know if you have any question about this brand.


Best,

BA