ck Calvin Klein Cosmetics Arrives at Sephora

[Tempting Glance Intense Eyeshadow]


There has been lots of speculation and waiting for the ck Calvin Klein cosmetics in the past few months. Finally, with all the great anticipation, ck Calvin Klein cosmetics is now available online at Sephora in the US and Canada. I especially want to thank PJ from A Touch of Blusher and my reader Nan for bringing me the message. I have spent some time over last weekend browsing its products. I found the shades, n
eutral and wearable, have a sophisticated edge. The packaging has remained sleek, complementary and minimalistic. Unlike Calvin Klein's old transparent packaging, the new packaging has added an element of black color.

[ Infinite Matte Oil-Free Foundaton ]

Since the previous Calvin Klein cosmetics' eyeshadow #03 Taupe is one of my favorite eyeshadows, I can't miss Tempting Glance Intense Eyeshadow from the new line this time. Tempting Glance Intense Eyeshadow comes with neutral and low-key hues. The product information describes it as matte and shimmery. I think the previous Calvin Klein eyeshadows had the same semi-matte feature. Meanwhile, cK Calvin Klein Tempting Duo Intense Duo Eyeshadow provides more feminine and soft shades like pales, pinks and lilacs.



[ Subliminal Purity Mineral Based Loose Powder ]

If you happen to need shopping guides on the new line, I have seen some beauty bloggers in Asia give Infinite Matte Oil-Free Foundation, Subliminal Purity Mineral Based Loose Powder and Delicious Pout Flavored Lip Gloss pretty good reviews. I, myself, am interested in the Subliminal Purity Mineral Based Loose Powder. The loose powder is finely milled without shimmer and has oil-absorbing properties. Unfortunately, there is only #204 Translucent available on the Sephora website currently. Enriched with subtle flavors, Delicious Pout Flavored Lip Gloss is sheer and transparent in different shades with fine shimmer.

[Delicious Pout Flavored Lip Gloss]

I wonder if Sephora will carry ck Calvin Klein beauty in stores nationwide. I prefer to pick up colors and textures in stores if I could. The other thing I notice is that Sephora hasn't really provided the full line online, as you probably can see there are only a few colors available in some makeup categories. I hope Sephora will come up more and more items of ck Calvin Klein beauty in the near future.

No comments: