Paul & Joe Cosmetics: Full Line Available in Bergdorf Goodman


An anonymous reader has kindly left a comment on my post regarding Paul & Joe Beaute. She (or he) mentions that the full line of Paul & Joe cosmetics is actually available in the New York-based Bergolf Goodman store and a few online beauty stores. I would like to take this opportunity to thank this reader. Your message immediately made my day!

As you know, Paul & Joe has started as a fashion brand in Paris since 1995. The woman behind Paul & Joe, Sophe Albou, is a French fashion designer. In 2002, Paul & Joe Beaute has launched and based in Japan. However, they do not make their products available on their official website. In addition, there are not many of their store locations available outside of Japan. This has actually caused Paul & Joe beauty products hard-to-find ones in the US. However, it never stops beauty lovers from looking for it. I've noticed more and more people like this brand and eager to find out where to purchase online. I have received emails and comments from readers about where to buy Paul & Joe. Before that, I bought Paul & Joe along with other products from online stores overseas. From now on, I'll probably stop paying international shipping fee and will get it from Bergdorf Goodman.

I am going to list all the websites that carry more complete Paul & Joe products. I hope this can be alternative options for those who are from different cities or countries where Paul & Joe products are not available locally.

Below is some information on where to buy Paul & Joe Beaute:
  1. Here are Paul & Joe's store locations worldwide
  2. Bergdorf Goodman from NYC: The entire line of Paul & Joe Beaute is available in store, including its Christmas collection 2007. The website of Bergdorf Goodman doesn't feature Paul & Joe Beaute at this moment. But if you are interested in any specific item(s), you can call Bergdorf Goodman and ask for Paul & Joe counter. They are willing to take your order through phone and ship the products to you within the US. Their phone number is 1.800.218.4918
  3. Here are some online shopping websites: http://www.luileiny.com/, http://www.musthave.co.uk/, http://www.hqhair.com/, and http://www.beautybay.com/. These are the four websites I find they carry much more complete Paul & Joe products. The first one is based in US. The latter three are based in UK.
Enjoy browsing these websites and happy shopping. I still want to thank once again to my anonymous reader for passing on Paul & Joe's shopping information to me.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had bought Paul & Joe aout 2 years ago online from the US. Now I can' find it available to buy online. I have to pay a total of @$35 to get one pencil from the UK. Why isn't it sold here anymore?

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thank you very much for posting your comment!

I do remember Paul & Joe was once available online in the US. I am sorry that I am not sure why it is no longer online in the US.

It is definitely quite costly to buy Paul & Joe cosmetics from UK.

If you are interested in Paul & Joe products next time, maybe you can try to call Bergdorf Goodman's Paul & Joe counter. The full line of Paul & Joe is available there and they ship products within the US.

Thank you very much for stopping by!


Best,

BA

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I love your blog and read it everyday! I am commenting for the first time because I too love Paul & Joe and just found a new place on-line in the US (I am in the US) to buy Paul & Joe from and I wanted to share. You can find Paul & Joe on-line at:

http://thebeautycloset.com/

It is a small boutique in CA. The owner Shannon Levy is super super nice and if you ever order from her just say "Sarah T. sent me". She is fab! Best customer sevice.

Plus right now until Nov. 1st she is having free shipping with code: freeship.

Sincerely,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Love the BLOG!

The full line of Paul & Joe Cosmetics is now available online at www.primpingparleur.com. Their staff is also very helpful! I needed help finding the right primer for me and The Parleur Girls were right on it!

Check them out! Plus they ship worldwide and are always running a promotion of some kind!

Qwendy said...

In case anyone is still searching for sources for Paul & Joe Cosmetics, beautyhabit.com stocks them, both in their Thousand Oaks California store (I think) and online. They have frequent nice deals for samples and free shipping and other freebies!

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi Qwendy,

Thank you for providing the information!

Cheers,

BA

Anonymous said...

To anonymous that asked where Paul & Joe is available I have news....you can purchase Paul & Joe cosmetics and skincare at beautyhabit and dermstore. I prefer dermstore personally as it is free shipping and gets delivered very quickly. I have also found hard to get items on ebay like a blush from disney collection. hee hee

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thank you very much for sharing the information with us! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Cheers,

BA

Unknown said...

Just found your blog and LOVE it! I love Paul and Joe as well....especially their skin lightening serum. I buy mine at Flora and Henri...a wonderful boutique in Seattle. They also sell online and have a store in NYC.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just to let you know paul and joe beaute is also available on asos.com which ships internationally and has free delivery in the UK!

Anonymous said...

Also available for Canadian shoppers at ebeauty.ca !

Julie said...

Also available at Cosmetics Shipped Free Website :)