Crabtree & Evelyn 20% off sale!


Crabtree & Evelyn is now offering 20% off store wide from Nov 9 to Nov 12. It is a prefect time to shop for yourself and your loved one. I just had a great time shopping with my friend this afternoon, enjoying the 20% off shopping spree. We were so thrilled to find out the nice quality of Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams. There are different lines of hand creams and they have different scents. I was having a hard time to decide which one to buy among Rosewater, Lavender , Nantucket Briar,etc. Since I am more into clean refreshing scent for a hand cream, I have decided to go for Gardeners Hand Therapy Cream (3.4 fl. oz for $14 On sale now: $11.20). My friend bought Lavender Hand & Body Lotion (8.5 fl. oz for $18 On sale: $14.40) and India Hicks Island Living Spider Lily Body Cream (7 oz for $30.00 On sale: $24). I simply love the scent of Lavender and Spider Lily as well! I will post up how the Gardeners Hand Therapy Cream feels like later on. Please stay tuned! In the mean time, you may also take the opportunity to stop by Crabtree & Evelyn between the sale dates. There are quite a lot of good stuff you can stock up!

No comments: