Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo

Aveda is well-known for its plant-based and fresh-scented products from head to toe. In fact, it is one of the few beauty companies that are committed to environmentally-friendly visions and connect the commitment with product development. I am totally into supporting the beauty companies for their effort protecting the Earth and supporting indigenous communities with real actions.

Rosemary Mint Shampoo (250ml for $9; 1 litre for $25) is one of the classics in their shampoo product line. My ex-roommate has been a loyal fan of this shampoo. She always purchased a big pump bottle and enjoyed it almost everyday year-round. At that time, I cared less about this product because shampoo with "mint" scared me away. I simply assumed it would make my hair smell minty or grassy, which I didn't like much. I changed my mind when I was on a trip in San Francisco last summer. The hotel I stayed supplied Aveda products in its bathroom. Though I had prepared my own shampoo, I decided to give it a try. Since then, I fell in love with the invigorating scents and have been using it.

The combination of rosemary and peppermint scent is refreshing and energizing. As soon as I massage throughout my scalp, I can immediately feel the cooling sensation. The smell left on hair is clean and refreshing. The plant-derived ingredients make the scent of this shampoo natural, unlike other synthetically-perfumed shampoo products. It helps me relieve stress after a long day filled with works. It is like an aromatherapy treatment in the shower! It is so perfect for the summer! If you have or plan to pick up one, don't forget to share it with your loved one. A lot of guys enjoy using this shampoo as well.

No comments: