Enjoy the weekend beauty reads from the Beauty Blog Network!
- Beauty Girl Musings is inspired by a new hair product from BE Beverly Hills-- it adds shine, conditions, and protects tresses from harmful heat styling. Read about it here!
- A Touch of Blusher reviews Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion SPF 15.
- The Makeup Divas is giving away 5 TUBES of Kymaro Fix My Roots to 5 lucky winners! Giveaway ends July 13th so hurry and enter today.
- Raging Rouge and Cosmetique have teamed up for a Jean-Michelle beauty giveaway.
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic checked out Completely Bare, a do it yourself facial scrub and finally found the 4th scrub she likes!
- Sheila from Painted Ladies breaks down a basic lip color application.
- Elke shares how to create the 'minx' effect with your eye shadow, thanks to a little help from Courtney of Phyrra.
- Beauty Anonymous is looking forward to Jill Stuart's fall 2010 makeup collection.
- The Makeup Blogger is grateful for the amazing new HD primer Nurturing Force Blot Out Offensive Shine and Oil Control Cream