Anna Sui Summer 2010 Bodycare Collection

Ad Campaign of Anna Sui Summer 2010 Bodycare Collection

Anna Sui will release a small bodycare collection on June 3rd in Japan. The collection includes:


Instant Tattoo: 3 variations (limited editions)


Body Protection P: with multi-colored pearl shimmer, red and gold glitter (SPF 30 PA++, waterproof)



Body Protection G: with multi-colored pearl shimmer, silver, red and gold glitter (SPF 30 PA++, waterproof)


Bodycare Kit (limited-edition): includes Body Shampoo (60ml), Conditioning Body Lotion (60ml), Body Scrub (80g), Mesh Body Sponge and Vanity Pouch


Oil Control Paper Set (limited-edition): 80 sheets x 2

[Photo credit: www.iswii.net]

Related posts:
Anna Sui Summer 2010 Makeup Collection

Anna Sui Spring 2010 Makeup Collection

Anna Sui Spring/Summer 2010 Base Makeup Collection


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do missing seeing anna sui ccounters. thanks for the updates.

Sarade said...

I absolutely love Anna Sui cosmetics, but I can never find it in stores, and always end up ordering online from somewhere where it takes weeks to arrive to me. But it's always worth it! I have the makeup brushes, and they are so stylish and wear very well.

Mischievous Mack said...

I love seeing the new anna sui stuff. The sunscreen sounds really nice! But I wonder if it would be too sparkly...

Unknown said...

Anna Sui provides many beauty products

body care said...

Well, I have been reading your blog posts daily and the reason I come on your blog frequently is its compelling content… Regards…