Teaser: Lunasol Skin Modeling Eyes Starter Kit

Lunasol Skin Modeling Eyes Starter Kit

This is a teaser for Lunasol's Skin Modeling Eyes Starter Kit, which was launched in mid March in Japan. This kit includes one of Japan's most popular eyeshadow quads, Skin Modeling Eyes in #01 Beige Beige, and Lip Palette EX01 with neutral tones.

I have been contemplating getting #01 Beige Beige, which has been constantly featured in Japanese beauty magazines like Voce, and has earned high reviews from makeup artists, customers and beauty bloggers. Finally, I got my hands on this eyeshadow quad. I will share with you more about it later! :)

Updated on April 21st, 2010:
Check out my review on Lip Palette EX01 from Lunasol Skin Modeling Eyes Starter Kit!


Related posts:
Lunasol Skin Modeling Eyes Starter Kit

Lunasol Spring/Summer 2010 Base Makeup Collection

Lunasol Summer 2010 Collection

Lunasol Spring 2010 Collection


No comments: