Essie Spring 2010 The Art of Spring Collection


Essie Spring 2010 The Art of Spring Collection
[Photo credit: www. transdesign.com]

Essie will release spring 2010 The Art of Spring Collection in February. The collection features six ethereal and feminine shades from pale violets, pastel pinks, soft coral to classic red.

Essie Spring 2010 The Art of Spring Collection (From Left to Right)
Lilacism, Neo Whimsical, Pop Art Pink, Red Nouveau, Tart Deco & Van d'Go
[Photo credit: deltacephei.nl]

Related posts:

4 comments:

IMM said...

I'm loving and feeling that purle/lilac shade!

Thanks for a preview ;)

COCAMIA said...

Glad there is always a great red by Essie for every season!

Illy said...

I like a really classic look, so I match my nails and lips when I go out. I love the pastels in this spring collection, but for winter, I'm definitely in the reds like Cocamia. As a L'Bel Paris rep, I have to admit my signature lip color is Couleur Luxe in Harmonie, which is a light red wine color I then duplicate on my nails. Gorge!

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

neowhimsical looks soo gorgeous~~