I happened to spot Shiseido holiday 2009 Rich Rocks Collection while browsing and trying out the holiday makeup collections at Bloomingdale's yesterday. The colors in Shiseido's limited-edition holiday '09 collection looked mysteriously rich, yet wearable.
Designed by Makeup Artistic Director of Shiseido, Dick Page, the colors were inspired by the pure textures and colors of precious stones found during his travels in the Four Corners area of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona in the US.
It is a relatively small collection that includes:
- Luminizing Satin Eye Color: 3 new shades
- Perfect Mascara: 1 new shade
- Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil: 1 new shade
- Perfect Rouge: 1 new shade
- Transluscent Loose Powder: 1 new shade
Shiseido Fall 2009 Collection