Nars Fall 2009 Lolita Collection

Ad Campaign of Nars Fall 2009 Collection

Here is a brief overview of Nars fall 2009 Lolita Collection. The Duo Eyeshadows in Silk Road and Brumes as well as the Single Eyeshadow in Mekong look beautiful!


Top Left: Duo Eyeshadow in Silk Road
Top Right: Duo Eyeshadow in
Brumes
Bottom Left: Duo Eyeshadow in Indian Summer
Bottom Right: Single Eyeshadow in Mekong


Lipstick: Fast Ride


Nail Polish: Tokaido Express

[Photo credit: www.iswii.net]

Related posts:

Nars Summer 2009 Collection


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I like the name of the collection. Lolita is classic literature. Though it's kinda a dirty book :P I find it funny that the company tends to lean towards sexual themes in the naming of their products; say, Orgasm and Deep Throat. Ok. Now Lolita. Young promiscuous little girls. I don't mind the funky names, I just think they're funny. Anyway, I'm rambling. I like the products you like too! Top left looks like AAE and the chocolate single looks like Ondine. But I hope they're all different, especially the AAE-look-alike. Indian Summer looks like a smoky must-have! I can't wait to see this collection in person, or swatches online.

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello Innerchild,

Thank you very much for your comment!

You brought up a good point that Nars tends to name their products in sexual themes. I personally don't mind those names. The company's makeup products are awesome!

I mixed up Duo Eyeshadows in Indian Summer and Brumes in my post on Nars Fall 2009 Lolita Collection. Indian Summer should be the one at the bottom left shown in the picture, while Brumes is the one at the upper right.

(The mistakes have been corrected.) I am very sorry for the confusion.

I definitely look forward to seeing the colors in person!

Cheers,

BA