Heads up: Lady Dior Makeup Palette from Dior Spring 2009 Makeup Collection

Lady Dior from Dior Spring 2009 Makeup Collection

Here's the first good news in 2009. I've got my hands on the Lady Dior makeup palette from Dior spring 2009 collection!!! Some of the department stores in my area have just begun displaying Dior's latest spring collection. And only a few of them like Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom already got the merchandise in stock (as of 12/31/2008). I believe this collection will hit the shelves in other department stores very soon.

Lady Dior from Dior Spring 2009 Makeup Collection

Today's post is a heads up for the Lady Dior couture palette. I immediately fell in love with this tiny handbag-shaped makeup palette when I first saw it on the internet in early December. It was more exciting to see it in person. The one I bought is #002 French Chic, which features a highlighter (in pale nude pink) and a cheek/lip color (in brick red).

I have been trying to accesorize my totes and shoulder bags with it as a bag charm for different looks. It is so adorable to look at. I will begin trying the colors in these days, and bring you a little more detailed thoughts later.

In the mean time, I hope you enjoyed a wonderful time celebrating the New Year! Best wishes to all of you for a happy and prosperous 2009!

Related posts:
Sneak Peek of Dior Spring 2009 Makeup Collection

Dior Spring 2009 Makeup Collection

6 comments:

PJ said...

Hi BA,

Thank you for posting the photos. The palette looks adorable. I can't wait to see it in person when Dior's spring collection is out in the UK!

Thanks again, and happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Dior always comes out with cute cute packaging! Argh, the price tag. :P

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt what it looked like.. its even more impressive than i thought - I want one. £70.00 ive been quoted.

Beauty Anonymous said...

Dear PJ,

It's great to hear from you!

The palette looks really gorgeous! Looking at the packaging design makes me happy. :)

The Lady Dior palette is available in Parisienne Chic (exclusive to Sephora) French Chic (nationwide) in the US. I didn't see the Parisienne Chic version at Sephora stores or Sephora online. But I guess Parisienne Chic is the pink-toned version while French Chic is the neutral-toned version.

The one I bought, #002 French Chic, features a highlighter (in pale nude pink) and a cheek/lip color (in brick red).The brick red shade looks very deep and intense in the pan. But it goes on sheer.

Do let me know what you think of the Lady Dior palette if you get to try it!

Happy New Year to you, too!

Best wishes,

BA

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello Sue,

I had debated with myself whether or not to buy the pricey Lady Dior palette. I just couldn't resist the princessy packaging.

I am with you. Dior always come up with beautiful makeup products. Unfortunately, the price tags are not so approachable.

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy New Year!

Best wishes,

BA

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi there,

It was even more exciting when I saw the Lady Dior palette in person.

I have been trying the palette in the past few days.I really love the exquisite packaging design. It has a luxurious feel. And the colors impart a soft, delicate finish on my face. I definitely will share my thoughts on this palette later.

Thank you very much for stopping by!
Happy New Year!

Best wishes,

BA