Clé de Peau Spring/Summer 2009 Collection

Promo Image of Clé de Peau Spring/Summer 2009 Collection

Clé de Peau spring/summer 2009 makeup collection will be released on January 21th, 2009 in Japan. The collection entitled "Le Naturel Absolu" is inspired by the
colors of nature in Africa. Creative Creator Lucia Pieroni created the collection with natural beige and sandy brown tones for eyes, lips and cheeks.

Other than new shades of eyeshadows, lipsticks and cheek colors, Clé de Peau will introduce a cream-based eyeliner, Intensifying Cream Eyeliner. The Intensifying Crea
m Eyeliner is its first ever cream eyeliner range. It is a waterproof and smudge-proof eyeliner designed to last for eight hours.

The collection includes:

Intensifying Cream Eyeliner: 3 shades


Eye Color Quad: 2 new variations


Lipstick N: 2 new shades


Extra Silky Lipstick: 5 new shades


Cheek Color Duo: 1 new variation

We can be certain that nude earthy tones as seen in Dior, Chanel and Paul & Joe are one of the major spring '09 makeup trends. Fresh nude tones are one of my all-time favorite makeup colors. I am really excited to check out these neutral-toned spring collections in person.

[Photo credit: www.elle.co.jp, www.cosme.net, www.shiseido.co.jp/cpb/]

Related posts:
Clé de Peau Fall 2008 Collection

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that cream liner looks very nice! have you tried the blushes? the colour side is not even with all the mixed stuff in. i wanted to get one but worried it may not be even...

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hello Jojoba,

Thank you for stopping by!

I like gel eyeliner or cream-based eyeliner for its long-lasting and smudge-proof effect. The new Intensifying Cream Eyeliner looks promising.I am interested to know how this cream eyeliner performs.

I have never tried Clé de Peau's blushes. I am sorry that I am not able to provide any useful information on the Cheek Color Duo.
I will keep you posted if I come across anything or if I get to try out the cheek color duo.

Cheers,

BA

Anonymous said...

This is the best Blush ~ you can put this on very lightly or add for more color...try it ~ the colors look stronger in container, much better on skin.

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing! I am very looking forward to trying it when I visit the Clé de Peau counter next time.

Cheers,

BA