Product Review: Thymes Red Cherie Home Fragrance Mist

[Photo credit: www.thymes.com]

I was given a great opportunity to review Red Cherie Home Fragrance Mist (3 oz for $18 )by Thymes. Red Cherie Home Fragrance Mist is a part of Thymes Red Cherie Collection, which includes products from head to toe. The collection contains fragrances of pomegranate, ripe red cherries, passion flower, jasmine with hints of of Asian lychee and fruity musk.
I especially like to spray the home fragrance mist over my house in midday to freshen up the stuffy air and stale atmosphere. At the beginning, it smells too sweet for my liking, but the sweet sense of notes is probably good for people who love sweet and girly scents. After ten minutes or so, the sweet notes become more fruity and lighter. As soon as the air is infused with the fruity floral aroma, I like the way it leaves the house lightly scented, fresh and clean. Overall, it is a light fruity and floral home fragrance that has a spring-like and summery feeling. It is available online at the Thymes website.

*This sample is provided by Thymes. However, this review is solely based on my personal opinions after using this product.*

No comments: