Travel cosmetics goodies revealed!

Hello, everyone! Finally my vacation in LA has come to an end! Last week was all about sunshine and everlasting friendship. It was hard to comprehend the weather in LA with average of 70 to 85 degrees in mid November. Especially the weather in east coast starts to drop to 40 degrees. I did not have to worry too much about chapped lips and dry hands in LA. Wanna check out what was inside my travel cosmetics bag? Below were the cosmetics/skincare goodies that I carried during the travel:



1. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil: I found out the other two gals in our vacation also brought this with them. We all agree this cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup (and even waterproof eye line, mascara, etc).

2. Lancome Colour Focus Palette 4 Ombres Exceptional Wear EyeColour Quad: Color: Suntouched, Honeymoon, Mochaccino, and Lezard.

3. Benefit Bad Gal: The black kohl pencil is soft enough to create smoky eyes!

4. Kate Designing Eyebrow color set: I don't usually pack eyebrow pencil along in the travel. I found the pencil case/cap is too fragile to bear pressure in a packed bag. However, this eyebrow color set is tiny to slip in the makeup bag. Inside the sleek compact case, Kate Designing Eyebrow has three colors and a little brush to create the eyebrow look.


6. Carmex EZ-ON Applicator Tube: It stayed with me everywhere I went.

8. Shiseido UV White Whitening Moisturizer: It restores UV-damaged skin and provides moisture.

No comments: