MAC for McQueen


McQueen is a collaborative collection by designer Alexander McQueen and MAC Cosmetics for Alexander Mcqueen's fall 2007 runway show. The 16-piece limited-edition collection is inspired by Elizabeth Taylor’s “Cleopatra” look. With this dramatic and powerful inspiration, the collection features pale nude lips, vivid-colored eye shadows and cat's eyes.

I am somewhat obsessed with the bold Egypt-inspired makeup after watching the HBO TV drama series "Rome" last year. And the McQueen collection has impressed me the most than all the other makeup collections released by MAC so far this year. I like the combination of blues, greens, gold and dark black kohl! I think the colors are vibrant and practical. It can be applied either in a strong or understated way for the fall/winter. I can't wait to head to the department store to see how the colors present. The gorgeous McQueen collection will launch tomorrow on October 11th in the US.

No comments: