Matte² Collection from M.A.C


M.A.C is coming up with a latest eye shadow collection called Matte² Collection ($14). The 16 shades, from light to rich tones, in the collection are highly pigmented with a full-matte texture. As I notice that this fall trend features a big theme of matte or semi-matte red lip color, many Hollywood celebrities have shown off this trend on the 59th Emmy Awards. Now, full-matte eye shadows are back. I know shimmering eye shadows help create a beautiful range from cute, girly, sexy, metallics to avant-garde looks. But sometimes I just want to keep the color simple with a matte finish or simply use matte eye shadow as a base and finish with a little shimmer. I am very excited and looking forwarding to have matte eye shadows back to my vanity case again.

No comments: