Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (8.4oz for $29.50) is a soap-free and foaming gel-based cleanser. The cool thing about this cleanser is the naturally-foaming Quillaja Saponaria can gently removes toxins and deep-cleanses dirt or debris while maintains the skin's natural moisture balance. It also contains Balm Mint and Lavender extracts that help to soothe the skin.

Since I bought it from a local beauty store, it has become my daily day-and-night face cleanser. It is very easy to lather up into a smooth foam with only a little amount of gel. My face feels soothed, calm and moist without dryness or itchiness after I wash my face.
I love the way it freshens and invigorates my skin. This is perfect for the sensitive skin like mine. In fact, it also works great with normal to oily skin. I would strongly recommend you to try this Special Cleansing Gel at any Dermalogica near you.




No comments: