Stila - Fall Fantasy


Inspired by the rich hues of the forest, Stila is launching three limited-edition palettes called Fall Fantasy ($32) and they are Fall Fantasy-Laguna, Fall Fantasy- Madagascar and Fall Fantasy-Moss. Each of them comes in three eye shadows and a cheek color. In addition, a special agate is included in each palette as a gift.

These eye colors can be applied either dry or wet. The Laguna palette features sheer silver blue, shimmery blue-green, gunmetal silver and a rosy-pink cheek color. The Madagascar palette features sheer peachy bronze, coppery bronze, dark brown and a rose-gold cheek color. The Moss palette combines sheer champagne, shimmery khaki green, dark green shimmer with a coppery-brown cheek color.

I am particularly excited about the Moss palette because I love green eye shadows. I have been looking for eye shadows in beautiful khaki green and dark green for a long time. However, I think green shades are tricky to use. Different hues of green colors can either make or break a pretty look. When I try Stila's Fall Fantasy I will certainly share my opinion. Please stay tuned.

No comments: