L'occitane Verbena Candle

Light up the L'occitane Verbena Candle to enjoy our weekend beauty read! L'occitane's Verbena Candle is one of my favorite candles. Its lemony and citrus fragrance are very refreshing and delightful. Its summery scents are very irresistible but I admit I use it all year-round! Although $22 for a 3.5 oz glass jar might be a little expensive, it is gonna be your best accompany through the summer. This candle can burns up to approximately 17 hours. This Verbena Candle also comes in a small tin at L'occitane stores. It is perfect to bring along on travels.

I love burning candles at home. This habit has started when I was a student in college, living in a tiny small apartment. I would read magazines and slip away to my private afternoon tea time with candles lit up. I love my room mist with fresh and clean scents. Not only the aroma can get rid of bad odors, it also helps to relieve my stress and dive into tranquility.

No comments: