Update: Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up Debut in UK and US

Ad Campaign of Dolce & Gabbana's Makeup Line

A couple of weeks ago, I went on a short trip to New York City. I didn't have much time for shopping during the trip, but I still arranged to visit the Saks Fifth Avenue flagship store for Dolce & Gabbana's new makeup line. Unfortunately, at that time, Dolce & Gabbana's cosmetics counter wasn't ready for business. It was such a pity that I couldn't see this new line in person when I was in Manhattan.

Having missed the chance to try out this new makeup line, I was thrilled to see my fellow blogger, PJ of A Touch of Blusher, post her thoughts on Dolce & Gabbana's makeup line on her blog the other day. As the brand has been launched in UK recently, PJ just got to visit its counter and test out the products
at the Selfridges department store in London. Her post provides a first-hand perspective on the launch collection of Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up. Head over to her post and read more about it!

[Photo credit: www.dolcegabbanamakeup.com]

No comments: