Swatches of Essie Winter 2009 Collection

Essie Winter 2009 Collection

I just came across this post from The Nailphile blog that features the swatches of Essie winter 2009 collection. The colors are soft and girly. Mint Candy Apple in light mint green adds playfulness and whimsy to this collection.

I especially like the bright red of Lollipop and the sheerness of Rock Candy! Has any color in this collection caught your attention?

Related posts:
Essie Winter 2009 Sweet Time of the Year Collection

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely Mint Candy Apple. Rock Candy - too sheer and just another pink to me. Lollipop...I have so many reds already. But that Mint Candy Apple..yum!

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi Beautyjudy,

Mint Candy Apple is definitely a unique color. I was thinking about getting this shade. It looks fun, soft yet bold. I am just not sure if I could pull of this light mint green shade.

Lately, I have been so in the mood for bright reds. :)

I am looking forward to reading your review on Mint Candy Apple on your blog!

Cheers,

BA