Jill Stuart Christmas 2008 Makeup Collection

Jill Stuart Holiday 2008 Collection

Jill Stuart will launch its holiday 2008 Sweet Vintage Collection on November 1st, 2008 in Japan. The limited-edition collection will be available in Taiwan beginning December 1st, and includes an Illuminance Eyes eyeshadow palette (in #101 Vintage glaze), Luster Lipgloss (in #103 deep bordeaux ), solid perfume ring, clutch and portable folding mirror.

I am not so thrilled with the eyeshadow palette since it seems to feature the same pink and lilac -based shades. Overall, though, this collection still appeals to me. I like the cute and vintage look of solid perfume ring, party clutch and hand mirror. I still would wait and see more detailed images as Jill Staurt updates its website with this collection.

[Photo credit: www.iswii.net]

Related posts:
Lavshuca Holiday 2008 Antique Collection

Paul & Joe Christmas 2008 Collection

Anna Sui Holiday 2008 Makeup Collection

Coffret D'or Holiday 2008 Collection


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has this on their blog, I think it is ugly.

Beauty Anonymous said...

Hi Nalo,

Thank you for your comment!

I do think the eyeshadows seem to feature the similar pink and lilac-based shades from last seasons. But the overall packaging design of this holiday collection still appeals to me. I look forward to seeing the collection.

Cheers,

BA